Our “Bentley Wings” Competitive Scholarship program provides competitive scholarships to eligible employees of Vi at Bentley Village and their dependents.
Launch of Bentley Wings
Scholarships Awarded since 2016
Awarded for college or technical training
Since its inception in 2016, 99 scholarships have been awarded,
Our current scholars are seeking degrees and certifications in psychology, medicine, nursing, accounting, computer science, biology, social work, medical records, physical therapy, marine science, health care administration, business management and technical vocational programs..
Our scholarships are an annual award that may continue as long as the student is successfully pursuing the same degree, certification or credential in their original application.
Our Scholarship programs are offered under the umbrella of the highly respected Community Foundation of Collier County, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation. Opportunities for general support as well as named and endowed scholarships are available to donors.
Here’s the story of our 2023 Scholarship Awardees.
Our partners, Collier Community Foundation (CCF) and the Human Resource Department of Vi at Bentley Village are prepared to support applicants in the application process. The Foundation’s Scholarship Committee is comprised of volunteers from Bentley Village residents and the Collier Community Foundation . By completing a “Bentley Wings” online Scholarship Application, applicants will also be considered for over seventy (70) additional awards available through CCF’s Common Application process.
Application for Bentley Village Wings Competitive Scholarships is available to any member of the Bentley Village workforce and their dependents.
- No geographic residency requirements.
- Scholarship funds are paid directly to the institution.
- Scholarships can be with any credentialed learning institution offering advanced education and/or vocational training.
- Accredited on-line programs are included.
- No specific GPA is required.
- The applicant must submit a completed application, two non-family references and essays that explain the student’s objectives and why a scholarship is needed. An interview with the Scholarship Committee may also be required.
- Hardship may be taken into account.
- Scholarships can be renewed via written request to the Scholarship Committee as long as the applicant is successfully pursuing the same credential. Additional documentation may be required.
- Benjamin Franklin
For more information contact:
Patty Hatfield, Vi Human Resources (239) 431-2100 or
Laura Bidireanu, Community Foundation of Collier County (239) 307-4515