We can't do it without you.
Contributions to the Foundation qualify as charitable deductions in accordance with current income tax regulations and can be designated for: “Bentley Wings” Scholarship Fund, for the Endowment Fund, or for the Program Fund.
Memorial and Tribute Donations
Prefer to make your donation with cash or check?
Make checks payable to:
Bentley Village Foundation
Please mail to:
Bentley Village Foundation Treasurer
701 Retreat Drive, Suite #400
Naples, Florida 34110
Join us! We need your support & involvement.
Make your gift now to endow a scholarship or honor a loved one. Consider including the Foundation in your estate plans. Volunteer your time and your skills to help with events, programs or vital committee work. We all will benefit.
Contributions qualify as charitable deductions in keeping with current income tax regulations and can be designated by you for:
- “Bentley Wings” Competitive Scholarship Fund
- Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Named Endowments & Scholarships
- Program Fund
- Contributions not designated for a specific fund are placed in the Program Fund and support all of the Foundation’s projects including expenses. The Foundation accepts checks, cash, publicly traded stocks, bequests, and retirement plan assets. Please keep the Foundation in mind when planning:
- Personal Giving
- Memorial/Tribute Donations
- Celebratory Gifts & Remembrances
- Bequests & Life Insurance Benefits
Consider including the Foundation in your will or designating it as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy. You also can request that your obituary notice direct memorial donations to the Foundation in lieu of flowers.
Endowing a Scholarship
Your tax-deductible donation can create a scholarship in your name or a name you choose to help deserving students year after year. Our scholarship program is administered through the Community Foundation of Collier County.
Charitable giving is a way to assure that positive values influence our community. Personal donations may be made in the form of cash, checks, or publicly traded stocks.